MAKE UP FOR EVER: Spring Makeup Trends
|By Nicholas Lujan of MAKE UP FOR EVER Las Vegas
Spring Trend: Sweet Lilac
Spring is definitely the time to let your eyes shine and embrace fun, flirtatious pops of color. Purple looks amazing on all skin tones. It’s a neutral friend to pink undertones and a bumped up complimentary color to olive skin tones. This season, it’s all about mixing hot neons with subtle pastel undertones.
Product Picks: Aqua Cream 18, Eye Shadow #9, Star Powder #940
1) Apply HD Concealer as a base from your eyelid up to the brow in your natural tone.
2) Follow by adding Aqua Cream #18 (below) over only the lid area.
3) Next, lightly apply Eye Shadow #9 (below) in the inner and outer corners of the eye using a tapered blending brush (like #17S), leaving the center of the lid as empty space.
4) Under the eye, use a firm tapered pencil brush (like #15S) to apply Eye Shadow #9 as bottom liner on the outer half of the lower lid.
5) Press Star Powder #940 (below) over the center of lid, under the arch of brow and inner tear duct area with a flat shadow brush (like #6N).
6) To complete the look, use an angled brush first to fill in the brows with Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector, and then use the same brush to apply Aqua Black liner to the upper lid. Followed by Khol Pencil #1K in the waterline.