Fall Makeup Tips by Patricia Lee, makeup artist for shu uemura
The lovely Patricia Lee, Official Makeup Artist for shu uemura North America shared some Fall makeup tips with WBD! Make sure to check back every day this week for the newest tip!
1) Perfect crimson lips: dab a bit of foundation / concealer on lips, then line them with nude lipliner. Use 2 shades of red for dimension, lighter shade first then dab the deeper red to the centre of lips.
2) Smoky emerald eyes: choose metallic jewel toned colours for smoky eyes and keep lips nude.
3) Bold defined brows: play up the brows and keep eyes simple with some liner and mascara. Use shu uemura hard formula and brow manicure gel to get perfect browns.
4) Fresh and dewy complexion: keep skin bright during the fall season. Use a moisturizing foundation such as the shu uemura face architect illuminating moisture foundation and opt for a cream cheek colour or dab some lipstick on cheeks.
5) Smoky brown eyes: for hazy autumn eyes, use various tones of browns and khakis and smoke out those eyes. The prestigious bordeaux palette from the karl for shu collection has the perfect shades and textures to do this.
For more information: